Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Splish, Splash, We're Taking a Bath


For the last couple months Alayna has just hated taking a bath. It has been screaming from when I start the water (before she is in the tub) till we have the pj's on and are going to bed.

Tonight was a success story.

I am not sure what was different, but she sure was! It has been so hard, and at times I think to myself; what am I doing wrong as a parent? Tonight she fussed when the water started, but shortly after I got her to play in the tub with bubble and even splash...I kept thinking oh, when is she gonna start to cry. I washed her body and hair and still no tears! I even was able to dry her off, brush her teeth, and get her dressed with no crying. That my friends was a huge accomplishment after two months straight of hating the bath-time. Now we will see if that stays or goes tomorrow night.

No comments:

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls