Friday, August 21, 2009

The New House




Moving was not part of our plan for another 10 years or so. God had a different plan for us than what we would have ever thought of. Instead, we felt called to sell our home and move toward downtown and plant a church. If you would have asked me a year ago if I would do this, I would have said no. The Lord has worked in many ways to change my heart and mind to be more Christ-like and focus on what He would want us to do. What I once would have thought this to be crazy, I call a blessing. After 3 weeks on the market our home sold! Wow, 3 weeks while most homes are on the market for 2 months or more. The Lord was assuring all our doubts and making sure that we knew that this was his plan. For now we are renting the upstairs of a friend's home, which is located close to downtown Fargo. Praise God for his Greatness and provisions. Here is glimpse into our new home.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I think it's adorable... lots of historic character!

Sandy said...

Hi Shannon! Found your blog! :) I added you to my blogroll at http://dacotah.net/blog.

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls