Wednesday, August 5, 2009

waiting on a camera

I really need to start posting more. I think I lost my followers because of such slacking in the updating world. I last asked anyone if they think I should write a book? No one responded.

Well anyhow, we are getting a new camera. Our other one was broken by our lovely 2 1/2 year old. I actually was happy that she broke it. It was a bit out dated and the quality was very poor. But at the time it did the job. It has been about 2 months without being able to take any pictures and keep up with our youngsters changes. So as soon as we get our new camera I will post new pictures.

Here is the camera we are getting. Let me know if you have any comments our feedback on the camera, Thanks

No comments:

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls