Sunday, December 13, 2009

A precious moment I shared with Aunika


Aunika and I baked some cookies this week. Peanut butter drops. She had the job of unwrapping all the hershey kisses! As we were doing this, she asked why we were making these cookies. I told her for church on Sunday. She then replied "ya, because mommy likes cookies, daddy likes cookies, I like cookies, and JESUS likes cookies too"! "Yes sweetie, and why do we have Christmas I asked her." She replied, "It is Jesus' birthday", "and what did he do for us," I asked. She said, "died on the cross for our sins, and now Jesus is in my heart" as she pointed to her chest and said "right here in my heart." I said you are sure right and she began to sing "Jesus Loves Me"

This is a moment I will not forget...I did not prompt her, she just said these things by herself, and began singing!
I Love Toddlers!

1 comment:

Rossie said...

I love moments like these...they are so precious and so very fleeting. I wish they stayed little longer! You are such a good mama!
Love ya!

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls