Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quilting is my new hobby

I say to all you stay home moms, that you need to find something you really enjoy to do. There is only so much cleaning, cooking, laundry, diaper changing, and playing with the kiddos that you can do before you go crazy! You need to find something that allows you to escape and feel like you are accomplishing something. Don't get me wrong, my kids are my joy and love...but I have found that you need to let them play by themselves too!

So I have taken up quilting. Here is a look at some projects I have made for Christmas. A Table runner and some stockings.


1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Ohhh, I love the stockings!! I've wanted to find a way to make more personalized stockings for the kids and I just haven't done it yet. Good job!! I'm not a quilter, but I enjoy looking at what other people have made. Have a great day!

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls