Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Dark Knight" the Batman movie

Well, I know my brother in law Kelan will not like this post, but here it goes. Kelan has seen the movie twice and liked it.....a lot. We just finished watching the "Dark Knight". I personally am not a fan of freaky characters in movies. The movie was OK, but I do not recommend it for children under 18! To top off the movie experience there were some interesting events that occurred at the movie theater. Half way through the movie my husband was getting splattered on by a leaky ceiling that eventually soaked part of his shirt and pants! I went to place my soda in the cup holder and the arm rest fell off the seat! While walking to our car Brett stub his toe. Needless to say the movie was not the main event for us this night. Have you ever had an interesting night like this? Do tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Note to Shannon... Yes, you were right... I hated your post. Batman was a great movie. Pretty sure if you want to keep a readership, you have to update your blog more than once every week... I WANT TO SEE MORE AND HEAR MORE ABOUT AUNIKA!

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls