Friday, July 11, 2008

Sports Center from a Wife's view


I don't know about any of you, but my husband is a sports fanatic. Here are my pros and cons of "sports center"

Pros:
  • There is so much junk on TV that I'd rather have him watch sports center
  • It gives me something to watch so that I can impress him with my knowledge of sports!
  • It makes for some great conversations at dinner, while driving in the car, or whenever
Cons:
  • He tunes out everything around him when sports center is on
  • It takes his attention away from the kids and I
When it comes down to it, sports center is not so bad. I do support my husband and his sports watching hobby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sportscenter is the greatest television station ever. Except sportscenter in HD... I think Steve P would agree with me...

Lindsay said...

I think tuning everything out when sports are on is totally a man thing. I don't know even ONE that can multi-task while watching sports....or just TV in general.

And even I must agree with the HD comment - UNbelievable.

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls