Monday, November 3, 2008

Been A While....Now a mom of two



Well, I know it has been sometime for the readers to hear from me. I started a daycare and then I had a baby... so sorry for the long wait.

Who knew (but God) that someday I would be a mother of two Girls! Yes that is right two girls. I grew up with mostly boys around and so did my husband, so for us to enter the world of having two girls; it is a whole new adventure.

At first I was excited about having one girl, and now that we have two I am absolutely thrilled, nervous, excited, and concerned all in one. To think of the future of our little girls and what the Lord has planned for their lives. Friends, love, school, each other, and family... who knows what to expect. I do know that my husband will definitely begin to see that girls are very different from guys - that is when the hormones and emotions and sappy movies come into play!

Enough about that right now. Here are some pics of our beautiful and fun loving girls.

No comments:

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls