Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hidden present!

My oldest girl is two months from turning two. So we have been slowly introducing potty training to her. She knows it is a big girl potty and she has gone 2 (twice) in the potty. But not in a row, and it really doesn't seem to click for her yet.

One thing I have noticed it that she knows when she has to go number 2 (poopy). If only I could catch her before she goes. If I pay close enough attention: you can notice that she will go and find somewhere that is very quiet. Now we all like to go to the bathroom where it is quiet and no one can here us - so I can understand why she does that. Then she will do her dirty job and run and tell mommy "stinky, poopies" and pat her butt! She wants me to go change her diaper.

So tell me this when will is click that she will tell me before she goes poopy, because I am sure sick of changing poopy diapers, especially when there are two girls to be changing. It seems like sometimes all I do right now is change poopy diapers!

No comments:

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls