Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shaq on Physics



I find this quote by Shaq rather funny...maybe it is because I am a science geek!


"When you understand the laws of physics like I do, the laws of physics state that a body in motion stays in motion," Shaq said. "So when you have two objects that meet in the air, the smaller object is gonna fall much harder at the same rate of speed. I've never been the type of player to take anybody out. I was going for the ball, little guy ran into a brick wall, and you know, he fell, and he added a little bit to the end. The referees looked at how he fell I think. But it's nothing I'm worried about, I've never been that type of player. If you understand physics like that, anytime you come in there out of control like that and you run into a brick wall, you're going to get that effect."

"I know I was going for the ball. I've played 17 years, I'm not a dirty player. I don't get dunked on. Little guy tried to come in my house, I wanted to block the shot, and he fell. If you apply the laws of physics, you know why he fell the way he fell. Period."

1 comment:

Brett said...

Wow - blogging on sports. Why did you see this comment - because you were watching Sportscenter - Yeah Baby!

About Me

Married to Brett Moser the love of my Life, we now have three wonderful girls. Aunika and Alayna; whom keep us very busy.

Our Girls

Our Girls